The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In Service to your King

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 pm

"I want you to go undercover for the Winter Solstice Ball. You'll be acting as a court official of high rank so you can get a lot done. The General is going to introduce you as his niece. Your purpose will be to keep an eye out for any threats, staying close to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Jess

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:31 pm

she blinked several times letting this info sink into her mind. "But lord, wouldn't I need someone to be going with me?" she paused blurting out suddenly," Would you be my date then lord?" her cheeks flushed though she stared right into your eyes at this turn of events
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 pm

"Actually I was going to ask the same thing. You'll be introduced as the General's niece and you'll pretty much be acting like my girlfriend for the night. I want you to enjoy yourself but keep your mind on your task. Now then, what did you need to speak with me about?
Back to top Go down
Jess

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:37 pm

"here was a women who apparently you have been going after as well" Her leg uncrosses amid another rustle of her armor, "thought id let you know she has been seen together with men wearing the black arm bands, the same ones who attacked us the other day. Im fully expecting something to go wrong at the ball."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 pm

He nods, taking it in with stride. "All the more reason to have someone I trust nearby. If they try to attack, you can defend me, and if they succeed, you can heal me. Though I hope it doesn't happen. I'd love for the night to go pleasantly but we're prepared if it does not." He slips you a purse of 10 platinums. "Consider that a budget. Get a nice dress, some jewelry, and doll up. Keep the change as payment."
Back to top Go down
Jess

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 pm

She just stared at the coins, the weight of what was going on sinking through her skull. Not only was she going to be IN the ball, not just guarding it... She would be going as the kings date! She looked him over carefully smiling the blush long gone replaced with a devilish grin of her own. "I find myself more and more hoping for it to go wonderfully as well lord... err..." She gave a wink, "my date?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 pm

"Of course. Now here's a list of places most nobles buy their clothes from." He hands you a parchment with the list for a dress, jewelry, and other accessories. "That will be all."
Back to top Go down
Jess

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 pm

she stands up giving a salute and smiling like a little girl "of course my lord, ill be seeing you around soon I hope?" she turned around and wandered out the door back towards her quarters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Service to your King   

Back to top Go down

In Service to your King
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section :: Trix & DM-
Jump to: