The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Possible New Campaign

Go down 

Would you like to play this campaign?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Possible New Campaign   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 pm

First off let me say that this is going to be a VERY relaxed campaign. You don't have to have a backstory ready, you won't need any major character developements, and it's all going to be about having a good time. Character death will never be a possibility, because some rediculous thing will happen to save your asses. And there's only one major plot: Strange things are happening to the party. Sure, you can't complain when you suddenly have 225,ooo gold pieces in your pocket, but it gets inconvenient when you're suddenly fighting off a member of your party because "They felt compelled by magic to tear out your throat and castrate you with it." So the party sets out to find out the cause of this and end it. And that's the only motivation.

Currently I'm planning for the campaign to be evil-aligned. For those not certain how to play evil, there's many ways.
pale You could be the coward who bullies the weak and hides behind stronger allies.
pirat You could be a thief. You can still do good things, but the constant cleptomania pulls your allignment to evil.
confused You could be an idiot worshiping a good-aligned god, but isn't quite doing it right. Like killing an innocent life because they're a certain race, or maybe have an affliction they did not choose.
Twisted Evil The Tempter. You convince others its a good idea to do something horrible, but you never directly get your hands dirty.

You can also play a neutral character.

So gimme some feedback please!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Campaign   Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:59 am

Well, I could definitely go with a neutral character. Playing as Switzerland is fun, and I know how to keep everyone from beating my ass with quick diplomacy. As for the random events, that would definitely add some serious action. What I think we need to do with this is make it like one of those action-epics. The kind with no real story but plenty of action, comedy, and killing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Campaign   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Quote :
The kind with no real story but plenty of action, comedy, and killing
That's actually what I'm planning on, only a little more killing than what we have in our current campaign because killing is so complicated. Or I may just take out the use of powers. I'm thinking on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Campaign   

Back to top Go down

Possible New Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section :: Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: