The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Onward to the next town

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 pm

As a shifter steps out of the trees into the moonlight, bow in hand, his cat-like eyes scan the grupe standing before him. his silver fur shining in the moonlight he looks at the dead body on the ground and grabs the arrow and begins to pull it from the lifeless corps at his feet. "bless the spirits, another successful kill" after he wipes the brain matter from the arrowhead and looks up at the grupe and says "My name is Sorne, i mean u no harm, i have been tracking this worthless dreck for weeks and just found him by the spirits blessings." putting away his bow and cleaning off the arrow he steps forword.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Valtheran takes aim at Sorne. "Mind explaining why we should trust you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

cocks his head sideways with a serius look on his face "because i just saved your life and your little friends life"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

"Yea... that's what the dead guy just pulled. He claimed to be helpful and then attempted kidnapping baby dragon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Kendal raises his staff. "One could easily use the "i saved you life" line and then turn against us at the opportune moment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 pm

gripping his bow and holding the bloody arrow in his hand"be as it may, i am here only by the spirits will, this one was to die for his crimes. personialy i could care less what u think, and as i said im here by the spirits will, nothing else"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

[Valtheran, remember, Insight checks on new people, and Arianrhod's a half-dragon]
[Sorne, Firefox has a spellchecker. No offense but it's harder to read chatspeak!]
{Andromaeda makes an Insight check and passes (barely)}
"Wait guys." The drow looks at Sorne, raising a quizical eyebrow. "Do understand we just finished getting attacked. Thanks for your help. My name is Andromaeda." She presents her hand. She's short, just at 4 feet, so she has to crane her neck up at you and hold her hand a little higher up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorne reaches out and shakes her hand politely, then stands to his full hight of 6 feet
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Kendal lowers his weapon. "Well, if Andromaeda is willing to see you as friend, then I guess I'll try." He walks over with his hand out. "I'm Kendal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Valtheran slings his bow on his back but keeps it within easy reach. "Valtheran."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Andromaeda looks a little annoyed. "Not to say I'll be his friend, but I will hear him out. I'm not exactly buddy-buddy with Valtheran over there but I'm willing to shut up and make nice." She huffed and looked around. "Shit that drake took off." She wandered over to Arianrhod who looked absolutely spent. The three-year-old looked dangerously pale again. "No matter; we have to get her to a village. I'm not a professional healer, but I do know that her changes, the awakening of her dragon-half, is accelerating. It's taxing and she needs to be under the watchful eye of a professional."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Kendal looks at poor Arianrhod. "Yeah, we need to get her someplace ASAP. She really doesn't look good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Valtheran picks her up and starts walking towards the next town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Arianrhod drifts off in Valtheran's arms rather quickly, and Andromaeda walks along side him, keeping a constant eye on the child. She has her things, and some of Arianrhod's things.

There's an outpost 8 hours away from where you are. It's late in the day, so you'll arrive roughly 2 hours after sundown; you'll need to stop and light a torch, or one of your casters can make a light. If you wanna rp anything, now's the chance, otherwise we're fast-forwarding to you guys arriving in town.
Valtheran & Kendal, this is a good time to rp with any of the characters. Sorne, it's a good chance to get to know the party and let them get to know you. It's all up to you guys; if you don't feel like rp'ing just say pass or something like that.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:56 am

Two-and-a-half hours after sundown, you all arrive in a small, out-of-the-way, unnamed outpost. It doesn't seem too busy, and Andromaeda flags down a guard at the entrance.
"Sir, tell me you have rooms for the night? Our friend is sick and we need to get a healer too."
The guard, a medium-height human, rubs the back of his helmet. "Yeah, we have room, but our healer left for Amn to get supplies and grab some things. She'll be gone a week, but we can summon a Healer from the Tyr faith. They're pretty good at healing."
"How long will that take?"
"Eh, a few days tops." He points to a building near the center of the outpost. "That's the civilian Inn. Best and only place you guys can get a room here."
Andromaeda nodded and turned to you guys. "Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:01 pm

"It sounds good to me. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go do my evening prayers." He looks at Andromeada. "You want the kid or should I keep her with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Andromaeda chuckled. "We do still have to get to the inn and get our rooms. I mean, you can go do your evening prayers, but good luck finding a room if you wait much longer." She shook her head, the braid wagging back and forth. "I mean, thanks for carrying her, but you certainly seem eager to get her out of your arms. If this is how you treat a sick friend, I'm honestly not surprised that you don't have any."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:11 pm

"Meh. I don't need a room - I'm perfectly fine sleeping in a tree or something like that. And you didn't answer the question."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Andromaeda stares at Valtheran venemously. "Fine. I'll take Arianrhod. She doesn't need to sleep in a tree, she needs a bed and cold cloths and someone who gives a damn about her life." She took the sleeping half-dragon from your arms. "Now go find your tree." She walked off towards the inn.

Sorne & Kendal, pick where you're sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Kendal looks at the two, and decides to follow Andromaeda. As he's about to head towards the inn, he looks at Valtheran. "I don't know what happened to you in the past, but if you keep acting this way, eventually you'll be nothing but a shell, with no name, no home, and no one to go to for help when you need it most." He then walks to the inn, just barely seeing Andromaeda go through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleidd Whitefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Valtheran snorts. "You just don't get it... the last two have ALREADY HAPPENED."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Kendal, hearing this, stops and looks back at Valtheran. "No. You regained the last one. I just wish you would just see it." Kendal continues walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:37 pm

Kendal, you arrive at the inn with Andromaeda talking to the innkeep. He's a gruff-looking goliath, towering easily over you and Andromaeda. "So how many rooms do you need?" Seeing Kendal, she holds up a hand and turns to him. "So do we want to save money and bunk in one room? We could alternate keepig an eye on her...even though I can transe. I could just keep an eye on her myself. It's up to you. New Guy and Butthead are both sleeping outside it seems."
Back to top Go down
Tayen

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:44 pm

"Yeah, one room will be fine. I'll pay for half."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

"It's 5 gold a night. We can safely assume we'll be here for a while, so let's just pay for two nights and see where we're at by then." She looks around. "Let's hurry up. I wanna be in a room and outta here as quick as possible." She picks one room and pays 10 gold. "Pay me back later." She runs up the stairs to get Arianrhod settled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward to the next town   

Back to top Go down

Onward to the next town
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: