The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am

Kendal also eats quickly, and then he goes off on his own for a little bit. He seems rather depressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am

Arianrhod produced his things. ((It's all your things)) "You have a nice bow there. Pardon me a moment."

((Kendal your next post will be in your private section. I'm going to rp with you there.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am

Arianrhod returns with Kendal, a smile on her face. She turns to Valtheran. "Sorry about that. Shall we set off?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am

"Alrighty. May I ask what all that was about?" He slings his pack onto his back, wincing slightly as the strap crosses the gash on his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am

"Just needed a chit-chat moment. Nothing major."

Valtheran if you don't believe what Arianrhod is saying, you can roll Insight vs her Bluff to find out more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am

"Funny how I don't believe you on that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am

Your insight tells you that Arianrhod is telling the truth, just not all of it. What she's not saying isn't important.

K in that case I'm posting our travel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am

One encounter for the adventure.
-------
At about noon on the third day you guys meet a caravan. The smallest cart stops and hails down the three of us. "Hey warriors!"

Valtheran you would know that caravans are a good way to get around. They travel fast, and will often pick up adventurers in order to protect their cargo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am

Valtheran steps out and waves back. "Where are you heading?" He turns back to Kendal and Arianrhod. "If we can hitch a ride with them, we'll get SOMEWHERE a lot quicker then we will any other way. Plus, they normally take adventurers in order to protect their cargo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am

Kendal thinks about it. "Well, so long as they are going in our direction, I guess we could join with them for a bit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 am

Arianrhod nodded happily. "Great Idea!"

The driver of the cart laughed happily. "I'm headed to the only place us traders wish to go: Athkhatla! And I'd be dumber than a squirrel starin down a dragon if I didn't take some adventurers with me! Hop on I got the room, if yer goin where I am, that is"

Arianrhod turned to the others. "So we want to head to Athkhatla? We'd find everything we need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am

"I say go for it. Plus... I might just be paranoid but I've been feeling like SOMETHING's watching us. But when I turn to get a look at it, it's gone. I'd like to be out of here as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 am

"Sounds like the place we want. Besides, I've never been to a major city before. Tended to avoid them since I didn't have any friends to go with." Kendal heads on over to the caravan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Stealth   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am

Rhianwen is making a Stealth Check.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Stealth   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am

The member 'Rhianwen Talaith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am

Arianrhod nods. "Then off we go. And Valtheran I wish you would have told me that sooner.

Arianrhod's making a spot check before they leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am

"I figured that I was just being paranoid. Are we being stalked?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

Kendal starts getting anxious. "Talking about people stalking and spying on us is making my head spin. Lets just get out of here and try to lose them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

Arianrhod says nothing as the party rides off on the caravan.

It takes the party another two days to get to Athkhatla. Just as you arrive, Arianrod looks around again.
She makes another spot check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am

Rhianwen is making an additional stealth check (if the website doesn't eat it again)
Smile
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am

The member 'Rhianwen Talaith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am

Without warning Arianrhod bolts towards the crowd.

Rhianwen make a Dex check to avoid Arianrhod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am

Dex check: +5 altogether
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am

The member 'Rhianwen Talaith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1   

Back to top Go down
 
1
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: