The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 6

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:32 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm setting the first roll as a heal check. Your result is 26. Insight got a 23.
-----
[Arianrhod said "I don't like this.... She knew she was hurt. Doesn't seem like she's chatty.]
Andromaeda chuckled a bit. "Sure." She worked to keep Arianrhod still and gave you advice. In a few minutes the bleeding stopped and the wound sewed up. With coaxing from Andromaeda, Arianrhod smiled and raised her arms at Valtheran. "Ish! Ish!"
Andromaeda smiled. "Somebody want's a piggy-back ride."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Valtheran gulps - he has NO idea what to do with a human baby, much less a dragonborn. He picks her up and looks at the drow with a "For Gods sake, HELP!" expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Andromaeda catches the look and chuckles. "She wants up, so kneal down so she can climb on. Or find something else to occupy her. You have something safe to play with that makes noise?"

You can make up anything you want here, so long as it's not too farfetched. Small bag of coins, a nut that rattles, you can even find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Valtheran pulls a bag of coins out of his pocket and gives it to the three year old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Arianrhod forgets she ever wanted a piggy-back ride and shakes the bag happily. She babbles a bit as she walks around, staying close. At one point she spooks up a grasshopper and chases it around, still holding the bag of coins. After a few minutes of chasing it, she walks back up to you two and jumps up and down a bit before pointing at Kendal and laughing. He's out like a light. "Jigai seeban! Jigai Jigai!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Valtheran looks over and grumbles "Stupid dwarf... he could at least wake up."

Insight check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 pm

[Funny Dwarf! Funny Funny!]
Andromaeda herself chuckles. "I think he passed out from shock. We're not getting anywhere with him like this, so we should probably keep camp here." She looks at Valtheran. "What do you thnk?"
It makes sense--Arianrhod chose a good place to camp, and with Kendal out you're not moving anytime soon. Unless you want to carry him. That and it would give you a day to get used to taking care of Arianrhod while she's like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Valtheran nods. "You keep an eye on the kid and sleepyhead over there. I'll go stand watch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 pm

"Very well." Andromaeda checked up on Kendal while Arianrhod followed you. She sat next to you and dug around in the dirt with a stick. She remained silent, still holding her bag of coins. She looked up at you and gently poked your cheek with the stick. "Ne, Kegai mivalde Valtheran."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Valtheran looks at her and thinks "Melikki, please help me get this sorted out as soon as possible."

Insight check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Valtheran wants to make a spot check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 6   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:11 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6   

Back to top Go down
 
6
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: