The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 1

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 pm

In review, the party had prepared to leave the small village, with all the supplies they needed. After Arianrhod confronted the bandits and got Kendal's stuff back, Marluxia announced that he was being summoned elsewhere. Everyone said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. Once nightfall hit, Arianrhod set up camp.
------------------------------------------------------------
Arianrhod had removed her armor and tucked it away before laying out her bedroll. She pulled out some rations and set to making a stew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Kendal is sitting on a nearby log, going through his pack and taking note of what is in there. "I wonder what Marluxia is doing? And while I'm thinking about it when will we meet back up with him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Arianrhod chuckled. "If he didn't tell us, than there's no telling. However, I do suspect it has something to do with Tethyr. The Church of Bahamut has been disturbed by that kingdom. As to whether we'll see him again, I suppose it is up to him and the path he travels."
As Arianrhod talks, she continues cooking. It's amazing that her tall, lithe form looks so feminine, but in her armor she looks like a guy. As she smells the pot, a lively flush rises in her cheeks from the steam. As she reaches for your bowl, her under-tunic slips to reveal some of her shoulder. She rights it immediately and carries on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Kendal doesn't notice the slipping of the tunic, as his attention is currently drawn to the stew. As the smell wafts toward him, he realizes how hungry he really is and, putting aside the inventory, takes his bowl of stew and gulps it down. "Is there more?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Arianrhod smiles happily. "Just enough for another serving. To be honest I'm glad you like my cooking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:32 pm

"I'm just hungry, really. Didn't eat much today." He takes another bowl and eats it, but much more slowly this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Arianrhod finished her stew & prepared for bed. "I'll take first watch tonight & wake you when it's your turn." She set on half her armor and propped against her Falchion. The draconic script on it seemed to glow softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Arianrhod smiled and got back to watching.

I'm making a Listen Check. (Please note that DM Dice Rolls are hidden)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Valtheran, bleeding from a major gash across his chest, stumbled through the woods. He tripped over a stick he didn't see in the dark and fell, letting out a soft curse and a grunt of pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Arianrhod hears the stick and strains her hearing. Just barely she also hears the curse and jumps at the sound. Grabbing her Falchion and running towards the sound, she finds a human collapsed. Turning him over, she eyes the gash.
"Thank the gods I can heal this..." she mumbled. Her hands glowed and the wound slowly began to heal up. "By the Hells what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:32 pm

He groans, almost unconscious from the blood loss. "Bandits... got jumped... group of about... 5." He takes a closer look at Arianrhod and gets out a confused "What... are you?" as he passes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Arianrhod sighed and called to Kendal.
"Kendal! Get over here! I need your help!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Kendal wakes up with a flash and is on his feet in a second, weapon in hand. "WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY HOW HUH?!?!?!?!?!?" Then he looks over at Arianrhod and realizes his mistake. He quickly runs over and sees what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:45 pm

"He's been attacked by bandits. We have to get him over by the fire if he's going to revive properly."

Strength check to move him over to the fire with a +1 bonus since Arianrhod's helping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Kendal, with Arianrhod's help, attempts to pick him up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:51 pm

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Arianrhod does most of the work, but it's not that far. Kendal, still being asleep, manages to carry a foot. Once he's by the fire she sets immediately to healing his wounds and giving him some water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm

As soon as they put him down, he goes back to his sack, muttering about how this guy needs to lose wait. as soon as his foot touches the bedroll, he falls down and starts snoring again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

((pass))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Arianrhod sighed bitterly and stayed up to tend the wounds of the human.

Time to roll to wake up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Kendal rolls over in his sleep, muttering something about pancakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Valtheran stirred weakly, still not fully conscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 1   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

The member 'Bleidd Whitefalcon' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1   

Back to top Go down
 
1
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: