The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 4

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 am

Her head drooped. "Woe to the hearts of the people, for when a king falls the people suffers. Let us hope a successor is found quickly." Rhianwen, you make your comment. Arianrhod looks at the eladrin, a fearful look in her eyes. "He threatened you? Then he will go through with it at the best possible moment." She embraced Rhianwen close. "However that bastard will be crystal dust if he gets near you." She looks at everyone in the room. "If he harms any of you, he will suffer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:38 am

Rhianwen smiles sadly. "He gets close enough, I"ll be blue dust along with his pretty crystal. He's infected, Arianrhod. I won't survive the plague if I catch it."
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 am

Kendal then puts his head up in defiance, with his feet spread shoulder length. "He comes near me, he'll have more to show for it than a simple bloody katar." This is where his dwarven blood finally starts showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 am

"He'll have to get near you lot first. I wonder if he can survive an arrow to the eye."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

Arianrhod finally releases Rhianwen and stands. She holds her arm out, her hand just above shoulder level. Crystal dust seems to gather, forming the unique shape of her Falchion. It solidifies and she grasps it, the tip resting on the stone floor. Draconic text glows on it, and she reads off what it says. "By this blade Celestia's Star, I vow to protect who I can. Evil shall quake at the sound of my roar, Foes shall flee at the beat of my wing, and all will know my heart." She sets it against a wall, placing her hand on it. "I will not let Sha'amash get near you guys. If he shows up, get behind me and stay there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:48 am

Rhianwen smiles. "Maybe we could just help you gut the bastard instead of hiding? We'd all probably like that more."
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:51 am

Kendal smiles. "He wouldn't be able to touch me in the first place. Not unless he wants to draw back a crispy nub."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am

"I'll make him into a pincushion. It's better then he deserves anyway." Valtheran smirks and is outwardly confident. Inwardly, he's trying to figure out possible weaknesses for both sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:58 am

Just as Arianrhod is about to speak, a very loud grumbling errupts from her stomach. She curls up on the floor, gripping her gut. "I have gotta stop meditating first thing in the morning...I'm hungry enough as it is on normal days...."
Lord Dennomyr produces a plate of bacon and busicuts. "Yeah see, that's what you get. Now you eat this cold food this instant!"
Still huddled on the floor Arianrhod retorts. "Oh keen on ordering me around? Keep in mind I'm a citizen of Thay, not a lackey of yours."
"Just take the stupid food."
Another rumble. Arianrhod snatches the food and it vanishes quickly. Quick enough to make you all wonder....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 am

...Wonder about when he's going to eat. "I haven't had breakfast yet today myself. Anyone know of a good place where they serve excellent breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:02 am

Rhianwen shrugs. "I dunno. All I know is I've got a hangover from tavern-hopping last night. I only know taverns, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 am

Lord Dennomyr chuckles. "You're in an embassy. We can just ring for some." He does so, and shortly a plate of sausage, busicuts and gravy is delivered to you Kendal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 am

Kendal immediately starts munching. In a quick 2 minutes, it's all gone and he lets out a satisfied belch. "Now that's more like it. So, what exactly are the plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 am

"The only thing anyone can do now is sit back and go with the flow," Dennomyr stated. "The city's on lockdown trying to find this dragonborn, so no one's going anywhere. They still can't find the corridor that leads from the palace to the embassy."
Just then there's a frantic knock at the door. Oroborus let the exhausted human boy in.
"The heir's been announced! It's Lord Dennomyr! Lord Dennomyr is the new King of Amn!"
Oroborus reacts immediately by bowing, and so does the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:10 am

Valtheran bows and then goes back to thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 am

Rhianwen leans against the wall, watching with interest. "Well, at least there was an heir after all. No bloody and horrible wars."
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am

Kendal also bows, but a clumsy one. "This is quite a surprise, indeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:15 am

Lord Dennomyr stares at them all, then at Arianrhod, who has not budged. She has a very serious look on her face.
"Are you expecting me to bow? Because I won't. You have earned my respect as my friend but," She points at him, "you must still earn your right as a King. Prove to me you are a proper ruler, and you may yet see me bow."
Dennomyr nodded in understanding. "I guess I'm needed at the Council. Lots of excitement this morning eh? You guys better get back to your room; I need to change and get ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:18 am

Rhianwen chuckles. "Much luck, Dennomyr. You'll need it for this country."
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 am

Kendal agrees with Rhianwen. "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 am

When everyone gets back, Arianrhod plops down on a nearby couch. "Gah there's a lot ahead of me. So, does anyone have problems going to the west?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 am

"Nope. Though I don't see anything wrong with any of the other directions either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 am

"Where's west?" Rhianwen asks, as she's never really been in the region and doesn't know the geography well.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 am

Kendal is taken by surprise here. "What's out there in the West?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 4   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am

"Shit I said west...I meant east. I need to find something very important. That's why I was meditating. I needed to figure out which of my overall objectives were closer. And east has one of those objectives"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 4   

Back to top Go down
 
4
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: