The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 pm

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Kendal you look around for the Brass Dragonborn and you finally find him. He's sat down next to Arianrhod, the tiefling noble, and raven-boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Kendal points him out. "There he is!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Rhianwen appraoches the brass dragonborn as courteously and politely as possible. "My Lord!" she says urgently. "My Lord Kane? I have an urgent matter to speak about with you. I know you do not know me, but sir, this cannot wait."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Arianrhod spoke up. "She is a friend of mine. If she is concerned, then we should listen."
Kane looked at her, then at Rhianwhen. "Then we shall speak of this in my office."
"I'm coming with." Arianrhod stood gracefully. She was about to turn to the tiefling noble, whom all of you are getting a good look at.
He is about 5'7" with dusky skin and two horns curving back from his head. He has hair that looks like moss-green covered in ash, and it is long. He has four spikes on his chin, and when you look in his eyes, you realize they are red with green-cold irises. The pupils are slitted. He stands, placing a hand on Arianrhod's shoulder.
"I'm coming too."
"No Lord Dennomyr. This does not concern you."
"If it is such an emergency within Amn it concerns me."
Arianrhod's face, which previously was sweet, hardened. "Stay here Dennomyr."
Just then, a large snake seemed to appear, hissing at Arianrhod. It was a Coatyl, a winged snake. Only this one was different. It looked transparent, like a ghost. Despite his jaws being wide enough to eat the half-dragon in one bite, she stood there without moving. Lord Dennomyr glared at the snake who proceeded to vanish again.
"I will stay." Dennomyr huffed a bit. "I'll find out soon enough."

Everyone goes to Kane's office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Rhianwen goes with Lord Kane, following quietly and nervously, wringing her hair with her two hands, essentially ruining her hair for the evening. When everyone seems settled Rhianwen begins.

"I saw something suspicious, a person leaving the area. It ddin't seem right that someone was leaving as soon as the dance started, so...I followed." She shudders. "There was a black dragonborn. His katar was covered in blood that he wiped off. Thanks to my forms of shadows he didn't see me, but..." She suddenly stopped. "Oh gods, he had a spellscar! On his hands! He was infected and I was right there!" She begins to cry. "He could have killed me if he cleaned his blade wrong..." she finishes fearfully. "Oh gods....what on Toril did I see? Who did I see?" She snaps out of it for a moment, and looks bleakly at Lord Kane. "Someone's probably dead, my lord," she says. "Very dead."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Arianrhod rests a calming hand on Rhianwen's shoulder. "A black dragonborn with a spellscar on his hands. Yes, if he is here than someone is very dead." She turns to Kane. "Sha'amash was here." She sat down, all the color gone from her skin. "By the Scales he was so close...." She began to visibly shake. "I could have died...everything I've done...." She trailed off as tears silently fell. Kane clearly has no idea what do do, beyond analyzing the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Rhianwen looks at Lord Kane. "My Lord, I know the direction I saw the dragonborn come from. but I won't go further than that with my help at this point...that plague-ridden abomination is out there, and I won't go near it! Someone needs to find out who died!" She calms herself. "He came from the corridor outside, heading in the direction of what looked like a back exit."

She gets up. "And I'm going to spend the rest of this godawful evening with Kendal, because he cheers me up. She exits back to the main area to find Kendal. She steps out, looking tired, and looks for Kendal.

(Taking ten on a Spot, which should be high enough for me to spot Kendal, hopefully)
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 pm

You spot Kendal easily.
=====
Kendal you can describe what you're doing in your next post. Arianrhod's ducking out of rp for now so you two go at it and have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Kendal is rather nervous, about someone being murdered. He's currently pacing back and forth near the snack table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Rhianwen approaches Kendal and sighs. "Hey, Kendal. I reported what I saw." She takes a bit of fruit and nibbles at it. "It seems like these people are going to handle it. I think I caught the bastard too late to be of any use at all," Rhianwen says glumly. She brightens though. "I'll bet you haven't danced yet, have you?" She grins mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Kendal gets a little nervous, but smiles anyway. "Well, let us see if the Dwarfs do have such nimble feet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Rhianwen is making a Perform [Dance] check.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm

The member 'Rhianwen Talaith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Kendal is making a Perform [Dance] check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

The two of you are making everyone else on the dance floor look like they are clumsy clumsy people with 4 left feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Rhianwen grins saucily. "Nimble feet indeed. Any other part of you that nimble?" she flirts.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Kendal grins as well. "Well, my hands have some dexterity..." He takes a thin wooden pole from nearby and starts twirling it around, grabbing more attention to himself than he originally thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Rhianwen giggles. "Indeed. You handle your....pole....very well," she comments, watching admiringly.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Kendal suddenly notices all the people watching him, and slips up on a twirl. He ends up knocking himself in the head and being sprawled on the floor. He hides his shocked and embarrassed face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Rhianwen walks over, confidently and coolly, and says, "Hey, it's just a klutzy moment. C'mon Kendal, up you get." She offers him her small pale hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Kendal takes it and gets up. He smiles and says "Thanks. I think that should "knock" some sense into me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

She giggles at his joke.

Rhianwen looks about and says, "I haven't really eaten today...I might not dance anymore, if that's okay. I feel woozy." She picks up some snacks from the snackbar, inlcuding a bit of cantaloupe, some peanuts, a large piece of cake, a piece of tuna sashimi, and a small glass of wine. "If I take my time on it," she says, wiggling the cup a bit," I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm

"indeed." He's goggling at all the food, wondering how someone could eat more than him, especially one whose as slight as Rhianwen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3   

Back to top Go down
 
3
Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: