The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm

"Your point? Less meat means less of a target - plus you don't eat the thin ones first if it gets that desperate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Rhianwen starts laughing loudly; Valtheran and Kendal are too funny for her to handle. She turns away and tries to stifle her loud laughter in her hands.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Arianrhod now seems beaming. "Okay cool! Now off to breakfast! She motions all of you to wash up and get ready then follow her. After a breakfast of eating pretty much anything you wanted (and it tasted so much better today for some reason) you all follow Arianrhod to the Tailor's Quarters.

Walking in, you see clothes from a variety of places for a variety of races in a variety of colors. There are bolts of fabric hanging on the wall and 5 gold dragonborn working on various outfits. One of them steps forward. "How can I help you?"
Arianrhod smiles. "We need nice clothes."
The Dragonborn waved to the clothes. "Unless you have something in mind, feel free to paruve my outfits and take your choosing. And...who is paying for this?"
"Oroborus said he'd cover it."
"Ah, you're Arianrhod and her group. Very well then."

You guys pretty much have creative liscence to make whatever you want, whatever you think would look good on your characters. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Kendal browses the dwarf clothing. He picks out a nice tan tunic with a blue vest and tan pants. He goes to a nearby dressing room, puts them on, and then comes out, asking "How does this look?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Rhianwen tries for ages to find something that isn't a dress. She settles on a black lace shirt that is altogether too revealing, with tight black leather pants embroidered with red roses. She selects tiny black bejewelled sandals to wear. She also ransacks every possible area, finding tiny dragonfly hairpieces with silver and ruby to put in her hair, so that it cascades in long layers to her back.

She sees Kendal step out just as she does, and flashes him a thumbs up at his nice clothes.

Rhianwen grins at Arianrhod. "I love it when other people pay."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Valtheran browses for a bit before choosing a simple unadorned black tunic and matching pants. He doesn't go in for fancy stuff - it seems pointless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Kendal sees Rhianwen's outfit and wonders at how well it suits her, both her personality and her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Rhianwen coughs embarassedly at Kendal's glance. "Erm....if I have to dress up I usually pick something I can also fight in," she explains. "This will let me move if I want. Also, why not show off? I'm bored and this sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Kendal blushes, realizing he was staring. "Sorry. it's just your outfit is a real eye-catcher." He then walks off, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm

One of the dragonborn attendants provides Kendal a similar blue vest that has a set of fine embroidery. It fits him much better. She's a smaller dragonborn who nods knowingly. "This will make you look good. Important Lords and Ladies will be in attendance. Catch their eye and you can gain jobs easily."

Arianrhod steps out from behind a dressing curtain. She's wearing a dress that looks like it's entirely made from liquid silver with lots of ripples to it. It easily accentuates her figure. Delicate crystals adorn her neck, and her hair's been dolled up with curls. A delicate circlet rests on her head. If this was just a quick dress-up-session, it was hard to not imagine what she looked like without all it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Kendal thanks the attendant, and then turns around to see Arianrhod. "I didn't realize it was this kind of dance. Are you sure you're not overdoing it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Rhianwen stares and turns red when she sees Arianrhod. "You look great," the eladrin sputters, and quickly turns around so she doesn't feel like a pervert.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Valtheran walks out and whistles at the sight of the paladin before turning away to avoid staring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Rhianwen follows suit with Valtheran, realizing the best way to avoid temptation is to flee from it.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:35 pm

"Important people will be in attendance. Looking our best is important. Especially if I'm going to talk to them about jobs and things like that. I will need to talk to the king anyway. So looking good is important."

She strolls over and suddenly hugs on Valtheran, a devious grin on her face. "Aw, did someone not expect a usually armored fighter to look so good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Rhianwen moves back near Kendal and grins. "Lucky Valtheran, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 pm

"Indeed. I feel there is some sort of connection between those two, and I can't understand what it is." Kendal looks at the two hugging, and then starts looking at himself in the mirror, trying to see if it really is him or an imposter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Rhianwen grins and kisses Kendal on top of the head. "You look fine, Kendal. You don't have to double-check that mirror like that. I promise you that you look better than awesome."
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm

"Um... no I didn't." He has a weird expression on his face - he isn't used to being talked to like this or being hugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Arianrhod smiled and let go. "Well, let's get everything wrapped up and get ready for tonight. Off we go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Kendal is stunned for a moment, wondering about that kiss on the head. He then shakes off his shock and follows Arianrhod out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Rhianwen follows as well, chortling at Kendal's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Valtheran stands there for a minute trying to figure out what just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm

So as the day passes, everyone gets cleaned up and dressed into the outfits you got.

That night everyone assembles in a room that no one's seen yet: The Grand Hall. It's been decked out with Candlebras, massive crystal-studded Chaneliers hang from the cieling, and banners from Thay and Amn hang on the wall. The floor has had carpet rolled out, and you all find a small snack-buffet. It seems as though these are to munch on while everyone waits on the main meal. Tables are arranged around the outer edge of the dance area. There are nobles from all over.

So you guys can pick what you want to do:
1. Seek out people to talk to, see what you get.
2. Hang around and see what happens.
3. Whatever you want to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 28
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Kendal rushes off to the snacks table the moment he sees it, leaving the others standing there next to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3   

Back to top Go down
 
3
Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: