The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 am

Rhianwen notices Kendal looking at the food. "Ummm.....I'm reeeeeaaaally hungry?" she says, as if that somehow justifies and armfull of food. She finds somewhere to sit down, and promptly stares at the sashimi and the cake. As if to simplify the whole matter of eating, she promptly puts the sashimi on the cake and wolfs both both together, ignoring the looks of horror the surrounding guests give her.


Last edited by Rhianwen Talaith on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am

Kendal is in awe. "You have to admire a woman who can eat like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 am

She happily finishes the rest of her food, looking at all the noble guests, a bit impressed. "Not huge scale like Netheril, but still a nice party," she says. "and considering only one major attack," she continues, "Much tamer. Hey...where'd Valtheran go?" Rhianwen suddenly asks.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am

Kendal looks around. "That's a good question." Kendal performs a Search check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am

The member 'Tayen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am

Kendal, you don't find Valtheran, but the raven-guy you spotted earlier seems to know something. However Kendal it's unnerving that he's imitating your voice perfectly to tell you....
"Oh the human ranger?" He laughs with Kendal's chuckle. "Oh The Sovereign Beast of High Forest has taken to him, and I imagine she has whisked him away somewhere to talk with him a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am

Kendal is totally freaked out by this, but recovers a little more quickly than normal. "What do you mean? Who are you anyway, and how are you able to copy my voice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am

He bows, now imitating Arianrhod's voice. "I am Umbre Corax Tacitus, sorcerer and friend to Lord Dennomyr. And I, good sir, can mimic your voice, and anything else I please, because I am a kenku. Wonderful ability it is." He cleared his throat and began to mimic Rhianwen's voice. "There is no need to fear of your friend. The Soverign Beast of High Forest is of his faith and fold, and will give him advice for his life, whatever the issue may be. She is about 200 or so years old after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am

Kendal looks over to Rhianwen, wondering what the hell is going on tonite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am

Rhianwen is using a Profession [Ventriloquist] check, after listening to the kenku. The sound comes right from Kendal's body in Rhianwen's sultriest sexiest voice. "Why, thank you for that wonderful and useful information. It's good to know our ranger is in such capable hands."

Rhianwen casts a wink at Kendal to let him know she's doing that voice.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am

The member 'Rhianwen Talaith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am

Rhianwen you can throw your voice. it sounds like it's coming from Kendal's ass and you've earned a strange look from the kenku. "Don't try that again until later." It seems as though he's using his own voice this time. "So you two are friends of Arianrhod?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am

Kendal looks at Rhianwen, wondering what she just did. Then he turns to the raven. "I suppose you could say that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am

Rhianwen shrugs. "I'm travelling with her right now, yes," the eladrin says. "A pleasure to meet you. I am Rhianwen Talaith of the nation of Netheril."
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am

He crosses his feathered arms, or were they wings? He crossed them and chuckled. "Ah well have I go--" Suddenly Umbre found his head mooshed down by Lord Dennomyr's hand.
"That's enough out of you. You gossip worst than an old hag."
"I was just going to explain the whole thing why she pissed of Shazzle."
"And anything else you knew." Dennomyr turned to the two of you. "I hope you're enjoying the party...despite some things. I just got done talking to Lord Kane and Arianrhod asked me to deliver a message to you two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am

"Message? Lets hear it then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am

"The...source of the disturbance has been found. It's not good at all either." He sighed. "More will be discussed later. Concerning Arianrhod, she apologizes for dragging everyone here and not getting to spend time with all of you." His shoulders drooped. "Something she'll never admit is the terror she associates with Sha'amash. He's beaten her within an inch of her life on multiple occasions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am

Rhianwen nods. "I would have stayed with her....but," the eladrin shrugs uncomfortably. "I had my own issue when I saw that....thing," she says angrily.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am

Kendal looks concerned. " Hmm.... well, is there anything we can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am

He shrugs. "Nothing to help Arianrhod. I'm about to go tend to her and see if I can cheer her up. However, I am understood that she really just wants her friends to enjoy themselves for one night. Just smile for now." He looks out the window as he turns to walk away. "When next the sun rises, all of Amn will cry." He walks off towards the corridor that leads to the guest chambers.
Umbre pops his neck. "Ugh I hate when he does that. I bet Shazzle told him what happened. Shazzle would know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am

Rhianwen blinks. "Who, or what, is Shazzle? And why is Amn going to cry?" She suddenly blinks as if its all popped together in her head. "Someone important died, didn't they?" she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am

"this night just gets better and better..." Kendal shakes his head. "All I wanted was a fun night, one that would just be... normal. Things are never normal when they concern Arianrhod are they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am

"Shazzle is the name I gave his spirit companion. That Coatyl that threatened Arianrhod is Shazzle. And concerning who died, I'm as clueless as you are. But I do imagine it was someone important." He looked around. No one was listening or watching. "I imagine it was either a top-ranking military person, or the only remaining member of the royal family: the King himself."
He turns to Kendal. "Things are never normal around here. Like, ever. There's always something going on, some noble being threatened...or killed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am

"Figured. Ever since I met her in that town..." Kendal just starts mumbling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am

Rhianwen stands from the table. "If Arianrhod wanted me to have fun, I might not do so here. Things are a littel tense for me, so I think I'm gonna step out into Athkatla a bit. Maybe look into a store or something, or just take in the sights." She bows politely. "Thank you for speaking to me." She looks at Kendal. "You're welcome to join me if you like, although I admit I stay out late because I don't sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3   

Back to top Go down
 
3
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: