The Balance of Fate

Faerunean myths tell of a draconic goddess that leads the balance of life, hunting the evils that disrupt the balance.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:53 pm

To Recap: The party is all in bed after a bit of a harrowing day. The party has settled on the path of taking jobs in Athkahtla.
++++++
Morning comes with Arianrhod talking animatedly with an Orium Dragonborn in the living area of your suites.
"I'm not sure if my party will want to come, although it will be such a nice event."
"Why not? Come on Arianrhod, this is a chance none of them have had! I know it!"
"But what about our jobs? I still need to go to the palace and get the writs and jobs."
"That can wait till tomorrow. It's not like the king is going anywhere."
Arianrhod thinks on it a moment. "I'll pose it to them when they wake. Breakfast is in the dining hall today?"
"Yup." The Dragonborn walked out and waved to her. "See you later!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Kendal wakes up, sees the sun, and jumps out of bed with renewed vigor. After redressing, he walks over to the door and puts his hand out to open it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Rise and Shine   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Rhianwen came out of reverie some time ago, and spent some time training with her katana and shrouds. She injects her medicine and hearing Arianrhod awake and talking outside, she steps out.

"Morning," she says.
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Arianrhod turned and smiled warmly. "Morning! Sleep well?" She produced a scroll and unrolled it. "So we've been invited to a State Party. Basically, food, drinks, dancing, and general chit-chat. I'm going to see if the guys would mind attending it before we go." She sighed wearily. "And maybe it will cheer up Valtheran...I wish he would cheer up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Valtheran walked out, having just finished his morning prayers. He stretches, still a little tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm

"Morning Valtheran." Arianrhod perks up quickly. She's in her typical casual clothes. "Hey there's a State Party tonight, and we've been invited. The Embassy will provide a tailor for the evening. Let's go please? While we're there we can get some info on some jobs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Kendal, opening the door, sees Valtheran coming through. He opens his mouth to say hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Rhianwen shrugs. "I've no issue with going, although if it requires dressing up people are going to be sadly disappointed with me. All I have is my leather armor and work-clothes."

Rhianwen waves to Kendal when she sees him step out.
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Valtheran closed his eyes to think about Arianrhod's offer but kept walking. Unfortunately he didn't see Kendal in the way and tripped over him. "What the...!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Suddenly Kendal finds himself on the ground with Valtheran swearing right there beside him. "Thanks, nothing I like better than to be tripped over first thing in the morning. By a ranger no less."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Arianrhod walked over and helped them both up. "So are we going? Oh but I really don't like dancing. Ask me to fight and I'm nimble as a butterfly, vicious as a bee. Ask me to dance? I sprout two left feet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Rhianwen grins at Arianrhod. "One girl.....two left feet...." she says, in an announcer-like voice. "She must brave her fears and step into dance shoes--"
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Shocked
"No....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm

"When the hell did you get in front of me? And it PROBABLY won't happen again." Valtheran gets up and stretches again, making sure to avoid stepping on the dwarf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Rhianwen grin widely and continues, "Will she step up tp the challenge and dance...or will she fail and land on her ass? Can she survive the challenge?" It's obvious Rhianwen is joking around with Arianrhod.
Back to top Go down
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Kendal gets up looking all confused. "What about a dance?" It all then hits him like a massive meteorite. "Uh... I've never danced before in my entire life. And to be there with so many other people, looking at me, scrutinizing me..." Suddenly the day doesn't seem all that great anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Rhianwen looks at Kendal. "I can dance pretty well. Court functions were regular in Netheril for me. If you like, I can dance with you."

She grins again at Arianrhod. "their fate rests upon a single dance--"


Last edited by Rhianwen Talaith on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Arianrhod covers her ears. "No! No Trailers I Have A Headache!" She glares for a moment before laughing heartily. Clearly this is an inside joke between the girls.

She turned to Kendal. "If anything, you can just stand to the side and enjoy the free food and booze."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Kendal relaxes at that. "Well, I guess that makes it a little better." He then smiles. "I've heard that we Dwarves are actually quite nimble when it comes to footwork. Maybe this will be a good chance to test it. Then again... I don't have anything to wear except this tunic and pants."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM of this Party
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1803
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 30
Location : Somewhere in Arkansas. Not sure where.

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Arianrhod sighed. "People Thay is providing a few tailors for us. We just have to go there after breakfast." She turned to Valtheran. "This just leaves you. Pleeeeeeese?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://balanceoffate.guildealliance.com
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm

"I'll go... and attempt to dance. I'll probably fail miserably but it can't hurt to try."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"It might hurt me, if your little tripping feet decide they want Dwarf for dinner"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Rhianwen yawns. "All right. I suppose I'll dress festive for it, if the clothing is free. But no dresses, they're just designed to make women clutzy when they dance." She giggles after she hears Valtheran and Kendal talking.


Last edited by Rhianwen Talaith on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleidd Whitefalcon



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm

"Don't look like you'd be much of a meal though. Too short."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tayen



Posts : 665
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 27
Location : In the middle of Nowhere, Montana

PostSubject: Re: 3   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"At least I got more meat on my bones. You rangers should eat more. If you were any thinner, I'd swear you'd disappear when you turned sideways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3   

Back to top Go down
 
3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Balance of Fate :: RP Section-
Jump to: